A highly portable and lightweight grill kit that includes a nested ferro rod to get the fire started, fast.
Weight: 1.06 kg (2.35 lbs)
Grill Cooking Surface Dimensions: 11.4" x 11"
Weight Capacity: 13.60 kg (30 lbs)
Grill is made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and will age beautifully over time.
Fire Set is made of ferrocerium, knife-grade steel, nylon and jute.
3 Year Post-Fire Guarantee. That means we’ll replace any part that isn't functioning properly within your first year of reasonable use.
Easy exchanges and returns.
The foldable frame and rollable grill surface allows Grill to be packed down as small as possible for ultimate portability. Similarly, the nested design makes Fire Set easy to pack up and stow away.
With a 30 lbs load capacity and three height adjustments, Grill provides ample height options for grilling in every environment.
Made from 100% ferrocerium, this nested ferro rod delivers consistent sparks at all altitudes, and even in wet conditions.
Grill Kit is a bundle of two products: a Wolf and Grizzly Grill and a Fire Set.
At the Campsite
1. Use the groove on the cleaning tool to remove residue from the grill rods
2. Wipe down frame and wires with a soft cloth
3. Unlatch the Grill surface and unhook the brace
4. Fold the frame until fully collapsed
5. Roll the Grill surface around the frame and pack into the carrying case
1. Soak your Grill surface in hot water and gently clean the rods with steel wool. The surface of your Grill can also be placed in the top rack of your dishwasher.
2. Use a sponge with soap and hot water to clean the frame
Tip: In between uses, you should use the allen key provided to tighten the bolts on your Grill. Regular tightening will ensure they never fall out accidentally or get lost mid-trip.
Fire Set works by striking steel against a Ferrocerium rod which produces extremely hot sparks - up to 2980 C (5400 F)! Just make sure you have a nice bed of tinder and kindling for your sparks to fall into.
For Fire Set to work properly, use a highly flammable material as a catch for your sparks. We recommend using Spark Fiber or a cotton ball dabbed with a bit of petroleum jelly.
1. For optimal performance, use Spark Fiber or a cotton ball dabbed with some petroleum jelly as a catch for your sparks.
2. Prepare your kindling, such as birch bark or dry twigs.
3. Scrape off the black paint covering the ferro rod.
4. Set the ferro rod against Spark Fiber.
5. Use the top edge of the striker to apply pressure and strike firmly.
For the US, Canada and the UK, to ensure that you receive your gear before the 24th December, please order your items no later than December 15th. For Australia, please place your orders before December 5th. For any order placed after this date, we will do everything within our power to get your orders delivered to you before the 24th December, but this cannot be guaranteed. Make sure to place your orders early to avoid disappointment!
Holiday Return Policy
We want you to be fully satisfied with your WG gear. That’s why we’re offering easy exchanges and returns for an extended period of time during the holiday season. Any items purchased between November 1st and December 25th 2021 can be returned until February 28, 2022, as long as the items are unused. Please refer to our Returns page for more information. Have another question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Year Guarantee
All Wolf and Grizzly products are covered by our 3 Year Guarantee. That means that we have your gear covered in the case of any unexpected malfunction within the first three years of reasonable use.
What does reasonable use look like? Well, our products are built to withstand some pretty tough conditions - in fact, most go through literal fire - so we follow the rule of common sense. If you haven't subjected your gear to something common sense would warn you not to do, expect that we'll replace it free of charge.
We will not be able to repair damage caused by typical wear and tear or product misuse. Common examples of wear and tear include scuffs/scratches, abrasions, discoloration, or minor denting.
Please follow all instructions in order to protect your gear and extend its life.