Weight: 2 kg (4.42 lbs) Grill Cooking Surface Dimensions: 11.4" x 11" Fire Safe Burn Area: 11.4" x 11" Weight Capacity: 13.60 kg (30 lbs)
Both Grill and Fire Safe are made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and they will age beautifully over time.
Fire Set is made of ferrocerium, knife-grade steel, nylon and jute.
All Wolf and Grizzly products are covered by our 3 Year Guarantee. That means that we have your gear covered in the case of any unexpected malfunction within the first three years of reasonable use.
We offer easy exchanges and returns on any unused products. Any trouble with products that have already been used will be processed through our 3 Year Guarantee.
Portable Campfire + Grill
Everything you need to grill over a minimal trace, fuel efficient fire no matter where you are. Keep your environment safe and the good times rolling.
Three adjustable heights lets you adapt to your environment and fuel type. Whether you’re cooking over low coals or elevated above the flames, this kit can handle whatever you need.
Grill up some veggies or pineapple. Cook a pizza. Pull out a skillet or Dutch Oven and really take things up a notch. Grill flatbreads or toast your morning bagels. Whatever you’re craving, you can cook it over fire.
Campfire Trio sets up quickly and easily, no complicated assembly required.
Unfold the Fire Safe base and set its insert on top
Unfold the Grill frame and attach the surface
Ignite your campfire by striking Fire Set
Get inspired by our members and use the hashtag #roamfree to be featured in our website
It’s hard to beat the taste of a rack of lamb cooked over the fire. Now, that being said, we’re bringing a vast array of foods on our next canoe adventure because of the practical nature of the grill - it makes cooking so easy. Chorizo and eggs for breakfast, chicken wings for lunch, and grilled veggies and lamb for dinner!
This all natural, ultra lightweight and water resistant fire starter is ready to go at a moment’s notice.
Campfire Trio is a bundle of three products: a Wolf and Grizzly Grill, a Fire Safe, and a Fire Set.
At the Campsite
1. Use the groove on the cleaning tool to remove residue from the grill rods
2. Wipe down frame and wires with a soft cloth
3. Unlatch the Grill surface and unhook the brace
4. Fold the frame until fully collapsed
5. Roll the Grill surface around the frame and pack into the carrying case
1. Soak your Grill surface in hot water and gently clean the rods with steel wool. The surface of your Grill can also be placed in the top rack of your dishwasher.
2. Use a sponge with soap and hot water to clean the frame
Tip: In between uses, you should use the allen key provided to tighten the bolts on your Grill. Regular tightening will ensure they never fall out accidentally or get lost mid-trip.
At the Campsite
1. Ensure the fire is completely extinguished and all pieces are cool before handling. Do not extinguish with water, as this will cause distortion. Except in emergency situations, ensure your fire dies down naturally.
2. Use handles to lift the insert out of the frame.
3. Discard the waste into a safe container.
4. Use a nylon scrubber (or similar soft scrub or sponge) to rub away ash or residue from your fire. Avoid using water at this point.
5. Fold the insert and frame and slide into the carrying case.
Avoid using excessive water when cleaning your Fire Safe. Fire Safe is made of 304 stainless steel, which is resistant to rust, but it is not rust proof. Water can get inside the hinges and cause them to stick or rust. If your Fire Safe is exposed to water, dry it as soon as possible and leave in a well ventilated environment.
1. Use a clean, dry cloth to brush off all residue.
2. Remove caked on food or grease by laying a hot damp cloth over the stain and letting it sit. Once the stain has softened, scrape off with a nylon scrubber or cloth.
WARNING: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the Sate of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov